If you have a calling from the Holy Spirit to provide Christian Pastoral Care and you are a born-again Christian, we invite you to apply for a part time position in our Pastoral Team. We need labourers in Scarborough, Brampton, Tri cities and Newmarket.
Please be able to speak and write fluently, one or more of the following languages: Arabic/Farsi/English
Email us your resume to Linc@lifeinchrist.ca. We’d love to meet you!
- Share the gospel with individuals and families. Establishing cell groups in their geographical areas.
- Write an inspiring report to be included in LInC monthly newsletter reflecting all the good news in their location to help in raising funds for their ministries.
- Follow up with the new believers who accepts the Lord.
- Assist in providing the pastoral care to the new refugees families who are about to arrive to Canada.
- Follow up through visitation and phone calls with the newcomers and the new believers who accepts the Lord and help them to grow in their relationship with the Lord
- Attend all worship services – It’s a must.
- Assist in preparation of public worship services.
- Able to Provide biblical devotions to the Christians through visitations to help them to grow in their Christian life.
- Provide pastoral care to families, their youth and kids
- Assist in planning and organizing of our weekly worship services and church activities including kids ministries.
- Report to the senior pastor
- Provide pastoral care to the leaders of our children ministry, helping them to do their ministry.
- Spontaneous interpretation from English to Arabic or Farsi and vice versa during services.
- Help in our program (TNBP) to assist the new Canadians to settle in Canada through multilingual skills.
- Play a role in special events and other ministries of LInC as per need.